Sunday, June 26, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {153}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Hello hello! How have y'all been? Um, I guess my exciting update is that I'm in the process of applying to grad school? I've been thinking about it for a while, and I've pushed myself to go ahead and do it. It's for library and information sciences! Luckily, I'm applying to programs that are completely online, so I don't have to move anywhere, and I'll be doing it part time, so I can work full time as well. Should be... Interesting! I'll keep y'all updated, though!

For review:


Your Presidential Fantasy Dream Team by Daniel O'Brien

Traded:



This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

Books I read this week:
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Flashfall by Jenny Moyer

I'm currently reading:
Your Presidential Fantasy Dream Team by Daniel O'Brien

So that's been my week! Well. Again, I'm behind on comments. I'll get there, I swear! :)

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment