Sunday, April 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {147}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Greetings, y'all! The days are counting down to my Disney trip and it's all I can do not to start freaking out. Ooh, and Barnes & Noble is doing a national teen book festival in June, and I am super pumped to start planning the event for my store. This is my moment, guys! :) Nothng much else exciting is going on, so on to the books!


For review:



Temptations of a Wallflower by Eva Leigh

Purchased:



Traded:


These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
The Forbidden Orchid by Sharon Biggs Waller
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay

Yay! Thank you so much to Sabrina for trading with me! My collections are getting too pretty. :)

Books I read this week:
Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn

I'm currently reading:
An Offer From a Gentleman by Julia Quinn

So that's been my week! Like I said, nothing much going on aside from my Disney trip and work. I really don't live an exciting life, y'all. :)

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment