Sunday, October 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {133}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine was wonderful--if you recall, I went to Disney World! And it was wonderful and magical and all that. :) It's one of those situations where you want to go home because that's where the comforts are, but you don't want to leave the fun! 


For review:


The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine


Purchased:


Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson (And it's signed! Totally worth it. Prettiest book ever, too.)



Traded:


Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee

Gifted:


The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Soundless by Richelle Mead

Books I read this week:
This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee
The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron

I'm currently reading:
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

So that's been my week! I LOVE my books this week. Not too many, but they're all awesome. I might've screamed a bit when I got the email about The Impostor Queen--definitely one of my most anticipated books of next year! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment