Sunday, June 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {123}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! That news I've been teasing is official official. It's not, like, big news, but I'm excited. I'm the new cafe lead at my Barnes & Noble! Mostly, it's that I'm pretty much full time, at least 32 hours a week, but more responsibility too. It's not my permanent job, but it's a step up from just working part time, eh? :)

For review:


The Midnight Queen by Sylvia Izzo Hunter

Gifted:


Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
Montana is too nice, and included this with my trade books!

Traded:


Arclight by Josin L. McQuein
Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh
Make It Count by Megan Erickson

Purchased:



A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Uprooted by Naomi Novik
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: When We Collided by Emery Lord
Friday - Review: Uprooted by Naomi Novik

Books I read this week:
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
Joyride by Anna Banks
Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield

I'm currently reading:
Chantress Alchemy (Chantress Trilogy #2) by Amy Butler Greenfield

So that's been my week! I'm behind on comments again, but this week I have an excuse! Last night, we had a big party for my brother's birthday, so there's been a lot of prep all week for that. So, sometime this week I'll get all caught up. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment