Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {106}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good, though uneventful. Thursday night I got allllll caught up on a lot of things, most importantly commenting and posting reviews to Goodreads and Amazon. It took hours, but it's nice to have it done. And I almost didn't have any books to share this week, but I got a package yesterday afternoon! Yay for mail!

For review:


Love, Fortunes, and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen
Thursday - Review: When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill
Friday - Series Review: Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier

Books I read this week:
The Caller (Shadowfell #3) by Juliet Marillier
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski
The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy #2) by Sherry Thomas

I'm currently reading:
The Sin-Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury

So that's been my week! I'm pretty proud of myself for this week, actually. It's been a while since I was so on the ball, and it feels good. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment