Sunday, January 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {102}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! Since the holidays are over, I'm working a lot less, which is giving me more time at home. So far, that's meaning more reading time, which is wonderful! Hopefully that continues. :) 


For review: 
The Novice by Taran Mathau
Sweet by Emmy Laybourne
Joyride by Anna Banks


The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler

Gifted:
This Shattered World (Starbound Trilogy #2) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner (plus THE POSTERRR and signed!)
I got it!! I squealed when I saw the package sitting on the couch, waiting for me, when I got home. Every year for Christmas my parents get me a book, and this was their gift this past year, so happy belated Christmas to meee!

Plus some awesome swag from M.G. Buehrlen! :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson

Books I read this week:
Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen
Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

I'm currently reading:
Clariel by Garth Nix

So that's been my week! Not much blogging, but a lot of reading! And it was all really good stuff, which is just the best. I know I'll love Clariel, so I'll happily continue on a good book streak. :) Ooh, and I did the baking for my first Baking By the Book post, so that'll be up this week! (Spoiler: It was delicious!) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment