Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {101}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! Very slow and unexciting, but I kind of like that. I'm kind of in a reading slump, I think. I keep starting and stopping in books, like the two I listed that I'm reading now. They're not just calling my name. I need something absolutely fantastic, I think, because I haven't read anything wonderful so far this year. Eh.

For review: 



Tuck Everlasting, 40th Anniversary Edition by Natalie Babbitt


Dead to Me by Mary McCoy

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
Thursday - Review: The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark

Books I read this week:
The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick
Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame

I'm currently reading:
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
Hellhole by Gina Damico

So that's been my week! I was awful about posting this week, awful. I think there's something about not being all that busy that just makes me lazier, if that makes sense. Gotta get busy and get productive! :) :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment