Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {70}



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Happy June! :D How was everybody's week? Mine's been pretty good! Started classes, but I haven't had much to do for any of them, so that's nice. A bit of homework online and a couple of plays to read, but it's really quite relaxing because I have so much time to do it. :) I'm told I have books at home, but I won't be able to share those until Father's Day, because I won't be there till then. (Boo.) Anyways... 

For review:


Clariel (Abhorsen #4) by Garth Nix
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray


Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
The Perilous Sea (The Burning Sky #2) by Sherry Thomas
Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang


The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
Extraction by Stephanie Diaz

A big, big thanks to HarperTeen, Balzer + Bray, Greenwillow, Edelweiss, Disney Hyperion, St. Martin's Griffin, and Netgalley for these! :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Boneseeker by Brynn Chapman
Thursday - I've Been Blogging For 3 Years! WHAT?
Friday - Mini Reviews: If I Stay Series & To All the Boys I've Loved Before

Books I read this week:
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore
As You Like It by William Shakespeare

I'm currently reading:
My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal

So that's been my week! Oh, Harper had my heart this week when I logged on and found they'd uploaded so many of my most anticipated books of the fall onto Edelweiss! I was flailing all over the place. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment