Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {56}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good, fantastic really! I went to the Dark Days stop in New Orleans Friday night and had the BEST time. Like, the best. I'll have my recap up some time this week--with a giveaway!--so be looking for that. :) As a preview, these are all the books I got signed! Impressive, eh? Plus, those of us at the signing were the first to get to buy copies of Claudia Gray's Steadfast, which isn't out for another couple of weeks. 


Anyways, here's my week in books! :)

For review:


The Ring & the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz


A Death-Struck Year by Makiia Lucier

A big, big thanks to Disney-Hyperion, HMH Kids, and Netgalley for these! :)

Purchased:



Mind Games by Kiersten White
Spellcaster by Claudia Gray


(at the signing!)
Steadfast (Spellcaster #2) by Claudia Gray
Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi

Won:


The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher
Thanks so much to Heidi at YA Bibliophile! :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross
Thursday - Let's Talk About... Why I Don't Have Ads on My Blog
Friday - Review: Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White

Books I read this week:
Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White
Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas

I'm currently reading:

The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow

So that's been my week! Been busy busy, but I think this week will slow down and I have every intention of spending all of next weekend reading. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment