Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {50}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! Since school only just started I've not got a lot of work, so that's awesome. That will change. I've already figured that after the third week of class or so I've got a paper due every week. Fun times. :) Anyways, on to the books!

For review:


The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer


The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow

A big, big thanks to Balzer + Bray, Edelweiss, and Harlequin Teen for these! :)

Library: 


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Defy by Sara B. Larson.
Tuesday - I teased from Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge.
Wednesday - I'm waiting on The Ring & The Crown by Melissa de la Cruz.
Thursday - I discussed book signings and how I act at them.
Friday - I reviewed A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller.

Books I read this week:
A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan

I'm currently reading:

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

So that's been my week! First few days of classes went by without too much hassle, though I've not been to two of my classes yet. I'm reading Vampire Academy! With the movie coming out, I decided it was time I tried out the series. So far, I'm enjoying it. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment