Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {42}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been pretty good! ALMOST THANKSGIVING. :)

For review:


A Creature of Moonlight by Rebecca Hahn (egalley)

A big thanks to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and Edelweiss for this! 

Purchased:


Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook


Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas


Finding It by Cora Carmack

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed The Collector by Victoria Scott.
Tuesday - I teased from These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner.
Wednesday - I'm waiting on Savage Drift by Emmy Laybourne.
Thursday - I discussed verse novels.
Friday - I posted an update on Negalley November.

Books I read this week:
The Collector by Victoria Scott

I'm currently reading:

The Girl With the Iron Touch (The Steampunk Chronicles #3) by Kady Cross

So that's been my week! This has felt like the weirdest week, for some reason. I'm feeling very tired, so it's a good thing it's almost Thanksgiving--and then Christmas! :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment