Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Six Months Later by Natalie Richards {38}

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Title: Six Months Later
Author: Natalie Richards
Release date: October 1, 2013
Pages: 336
Chloe didn't think about it much when she nodded off in study hall on that sleepy summer day. But when she wakes up, snow is on the ground and she can't remember the last six months of her life. Before, she'd been a mediocre student. Now, she's on track for valedictorian and being recruited by Ivy League schools. Before, she never had a chance with super jock Blake. Now he's her boyfriend. Before, she and Maggie were inseparable. Now her best friend won't speak to her.

What happened to her?
And why can't she remember?
My teaser, from 2% in the egalley:
There's no sound at all to wake me, just a cold sinking feeling in my middle. The hair on the back of my neck prickles, and my heart changes rhythm. Skips one beat. Then another.

And I know something is horribly wrong.
I'm so excited to read this one! My friends that have read it really liked it, so I'm hoping I will too. :)

I'll be visiting around and visiting back, so leave me links to your teasers! Have a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment