Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stacking the Shevles {25}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? I might have gone a little overboard this week, but when you see what I got you will absolutely not blame me! :)


Purchased:
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susana Clarke (not pictured)

Gifted:
The Fairest of Them All by Carolyn Turgeon
Hideous Love by Stephanie Hemphill
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Once We Were by Kat Zhang
Deception by C.J. Redwine

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Rebel Spirits by Lois Ruby.
Tuesday - I teased from Slammed by Colleen Hoover.
Wednesday - I talked about one of my favorite series ending.
Friday - I reviewed Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2) by Emmy Laybourne.

Books I read this week:
The Bitter Kingdom (Girl of Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson
Slammed by Colleen Hoover

I'm currently reading:
Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky

So that's been my week! I went to a signing with Abbi Glines and Colleen Hoover last night and had quite the lovely time, which meant I had to buy a few books! I'll be talking about it tomorrow, and there may just be a giveaway, so you should probably come back for that. :) I also went to my favorite indie bookstore, Page & Palette, which is always happy to pass on a few ARCs, and that is where that stack of awesome books comes from. I love them. So much. Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment