Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {26}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? It's been a weird kind of week. On Tuesday, my mom had hip replacement surgery--she's not that old; it was a congenital deformity--so I've spent a large amount of time at the hospital and helping her out at home now that's she's here. She's doing so well but that does mean I read a lot less than I wanted to. Oh well!

For review:
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Megan Spooner, to be released December 10, 2013 by Disney-Hyperion (Netgalley)
Countdown by Michelle Rowen, to be released September 24, 2013 by Harlequin Teen (Netgalley)
The Shadow Prince (Into the Dark #1) by Bree Despain, to be released March 11, 2014 by EgmontUSA (Edelweiss)
White Space (Dark Passages #1) by Ilsa J. Bick, to be released February 11, 2014 by EgmontUSA (Edelweiss)

A big, big thanks to Disney-Hyperion, Harlequin Teen, Egmont, Netgalley, and Edelweiss for these! I can't wait to get to reading! :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I recapped Colleen Hoover and Abbi Glines' signing, plus am giving away a signed Fallen Too Far.
Tuesday - I teased from The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp.
Wednesday - I reviewed Slammed by Colleen Hoover.
Thursday - I helped promote Radiant by Christian Daley.
Friday - I reviewed Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky.

Books I read this week:
Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky
The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp

I'm currently reading:
Sink or Swim by Jamie Canosa
The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

So that's been my week! Like I said, an odd one. But good bookwise! I figure this week will be a bit more normal, and hopefully I'll get more reading done. :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment