Monday, July 1, 2013

So Long, Farewell Google Reader

I know y'all are all aware Google Reader will be gone tomorrow. I'm not here to discuss alternatives or anything of the sort. I'm just here for a little bit of shameless self-promotion! :) I just want to add in some quick and easy links to alternative following methods, in case you'd like to continue hearing what I have to say. (And I hope you do!)

If you like Bloglovin':
Follow on Bloglovin

Or you like to subscribe through email:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or maybe you like Feedly!

I couldn't get the button thing to work (I"m working on it! There are duplicates, for whatever reason.) but this link led me to the right page. Otherwise you can search for the url.

I also have NetworkedBlogs in the sidebar!

I hope there's something for everyone to follow with! :) If you follow blogs in a different way and would like me to get it, just let me know! I'll do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment