Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Dance of the Red Death {26}

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Title: Dance of the Red Death
Author: Bethany Griffin
Release date: June 11, 2013
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Pages: 336
In Dance of the Red Death, Araby’s world is in shambles—betrayal, death, disease, and evil forces surround her. She has no one to trust. But she finds herself and discovers that she will fight for the people she loves, and for her city.

Her revenge will take place at the menacing masked ball, though it could destroy her and everyone she loves…or it could turn her into a hero.

With a nod to Edgar Allan Poe, Bethany Griffin concludes her tragic and mysterious Red Death series with a heroine that young adult readers will never forget.
My teaser, from 37% in the egalley:
How much harm could I bring myself to inflict? Do I want to know how best to do it?

He's watching me closely. "Do you think you could kill someone?"

"If I had to," I say.

"It gets easier over time."
Ooh, I didn't even see who she's speaking to! As soon as I finish Prodigy I will be starting this, which is on sale today! I'm so very excited for it. :)

If you leave me a link to your post I am definitely going to be visiting back, it just won't be until late in the day today since I'll be at work till 5. Have a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment