Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {21}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? I had a good one! :)

For review:

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon, to be released August 20, 2013 by Bloomsbury (Netgalley) The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace, to be released September 8, 2013 by Flux (Netgalley)
The Weight of Souls by Bryony Pearce, to be released by August 6, 2013 by Strange Chemistry (Netgalley)

A big, big thanks to Bloomsbury, Flux, and Strange Chemistry for these! I can't wait to read them. :)

Library:


Insurgent by Veronica Roth (audiobook)

Trade:


Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (signed ARC)

Thanks so much to Bekka from Pretty Deadly Reviews! :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu.
Tuesday - I teased from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
Thursday - I reviewed the audiobook of The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen.

Books I read this week:
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (reread, audiobook)

I'm currently reading:
Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

So that's been my week! I've got about and week and half left on my internship, so I hope I'll get more reading done after that. I'm finding that after I spend my entire day reading things I'm not super excited about I have much less interest in spending my little bit of free time reading as well. Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment