Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {3}



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

I didn't buy or get anything in the mail this week, but I went to the library Friday and got some great books. I hadn't been in a while and was so excited to find the books I got! I just love the library here in town; their young adult section is quite awesome and the people that work there are just so nice. :)

From the library:



The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
Origin by Jessica Khoury
\I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

I am inordinately pumped about all of these! I've been dying to read The Forsaken and I Hunt Killers since they came out! I'm more than halfway done with Unravel Me already and it's absurdly fantastic. :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Marissa Meyer Signing Recap + Swag Giveaway
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
Wednesday - Review: Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
Thursday - Review: Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza + ARC Giveaway
Saturday - Smarter (Or At Least More Informed?) Saturday

So that's it for me! I'd love to see what kind of lovelies everyone else got this week, so leave me a link and I'll visit back and drool over your books! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment