Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October Comment Contest!

So I'm going to 'fess up. I like comments. I don't get enough of them. :) I've seen this on other blogs, and I just love the idea. I'm going to hold a comment contest! If it's successful, I could easily make it an ongoing thing.

To enter, all you have to do is comment (a meaningful comment, please!) on any post in the month of October. There's no form to fill out, extra entries by tweeting, none of that. You can earn as many entries as you'd like, simply by commenting on as many posts as you'd like! All I ask is that the comment is a little more than "Great review!" and your name and that you leave me some way to contact you, be it a link to your blog, your email address, Twitter handle, ANYTHING. As long as I can find you, I will take it as an entry.

So for the prize, I'm going to keep it very open-ended. You can win your choice of book (up to $15 USD) from The Book Depository (or Amazon or Barnes & Noble if you're in the US and want it from there). That means this is INTERNATIONAL. This will end 11:59 P.M. October 31 CST. I will announce a winner on November 1st!

I believe that is it. There are little to no rules, and you can have whatever book you want! :) So get to commenting! And if you leave me a link, I'll visit you back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment