Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (9)

Howdy all! It's time for In My Mailbox! In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers get to share just what kind of lovely books and swag they got over the past week through purchasing, borrowing, gifting, etc. 


Have you missed me? I'm such a terrible blogger when I get busy. I've been at Disney for a bit over a week and I've just been super busy. My first day of on the job training starts today, so WOO! I've barely even had time to read. :( We'll see what happens! But I have a few new things to share, so here goes!


For review through Netgalley:


Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown


Spellcaster (Spellbound #2) by Cara Lynn Schultz



Purchased:

Wither by Lauren DeStefano

So that's it! I've already finished Wither, and it was pretty great. I can't wait for Fever. I'm really excited to read Spellcaster, since I loved Spellbound. I've yet to read The Goddess Test, but I'll be getting to it soon, and then I'm sure I'll be absolutely dying for Goddess Interrupted! Lies Beneath just looked pretty darn good. :) I'd love to see what you all got in your mailboxes!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment