Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (10)

Howdy all! It's time for In My Mailbox! In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers get to share just what kind of lovely books and swag they got over the past week through purchasing, borrowing, gifting, etc. 

Ooh, I had such a happy week this week guys! I got a lovely package of books from Amazon that I'd ordered, plus a couple of ebooks through Netgalley. I've already read a couple of them, but they were awesomeeee. I was a happy person this week! :)



From review through Netgalley:

New Girl by Paige Harbison


Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale

Purchased:

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
\Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

So that's it! I've previously read Under the Never Sky and enjoyed it so much I had to own a copy of it. Isn't it pretty? I finished Cinder yesterday, and LOVED it, so keep an eye out for that review! I'd love to see all that you guys got in your mailboxes this week, and have a lovely week all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment