Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: November Wrap-Up

You guys, it's already December! That means it's almost 2012! I cannot believe it, honestly. It feels like just last week I started my sophomore year of college, and now it's half over. Dang... Anyways!

Book Soulmates

Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Book Soulmates and anyone can sign up! It's a fun way to make some new friends and share your love of books. If this sounds like something you're interested in (and why wouldn't it be?), go here to check out more information.


Last month was a pretty good RAK for me. :) I sent a copy of Warm Bodies to Jess @ Gone With the Words, since I can't seem to push that book enough.


I also received a copy of The Goddess Test from D.J. @ Denim-Jacket Librarian Dishes.


A huge thanks to D.J. for this!! I'm super excited to read it, and have been salivating over it for months. :)

I'm doing RAK again this month, since December is part of the season of giving. You can find my wishlist here, if it so pleases. :) Have a lovely December everyone, and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment