Thursday, October 27, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop #15

Whee! It's Friday! I really would like to sing a certain song named "Friday", but I shall refrain from annoying you all. I promise. :) It's my Fall Break this week, and I'm quite happy about it all, so woooooooooo!

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read each week and is a joint effort between all of us bloggers to find new blogs to read, love, and obsess over. Plus each week a different question is answered, so we can all learn a little bit more about the bloggers whose opinions matter to us. :) Tally ho!



Q. If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?
ME. OOOOH. Erm. These are always such hard questions. So, I'm just gonna say this counts. I'd like to have dinner with Tina Fey. She's totally a character in her own book! That'd be the best dinner EVER. I'd not be able to breathe by the end of the night. :) For dinner, I'd say we would have tacos. Tina Fey seems like a taco kind of lady, don't you think? I'm definitely a taco kind of girl.


And now we're on to the hopping fun! Book Blogger Hop is a weekly party for book bloggers to connect. It's hosted by Crazy for Books and lasts Friday through Monday every week. Sadly, Jen has said that the hop will be taking an indefinite hiatus after this week. :( So we'll have to make this one count!




Book Blogger Hop



Q. What's your favorite Halloween costume? Even if you don't celebrate, what kinds of costumes do you like?
ME. I always love homemade costumes more than anything else. They don't really have to be wonderful, but I just like the spirit of it. I love it even more when they're super creative. My favorite costume I've ever done was when my friends and I dressed up like the characters from Up. I was Karl. :) See? AMAZING. That's me and my friend Kelsey. She was the house. Hehehe. We had a Kevin and a Russell, but the only picture with them in it is baddd. 


HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL! Don't eat too much candy and get sick, because that ruins your Halloween. Don't be lame like me and have to go back to school and go to meetings. I don't get to have fun. :( But that's okay, it's not like a trick-or-treat anymore... It stinks getting older, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment