Thursday, October 20, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop #14


Friday! :) I'm sorry I missed last week, but I got out into the middle of nowhere and had no internet, so I couldn't post or do anything remotely internet-related, which was lame. Oh well!

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read each week and is a joint effort between all of us bloggers to find new blogs to read, love, and obsess over. Plus each week a different question is answered, so we can all learn a little bit more about the bloggers whose opinions matter to us. :) Tally ho!







Q. What superhero is your alter ego?
ME. Erm... Uh... *thinks* I dunno... So according to this quiz I just took online, I'm Spider-Man, which I could live with. Obviously, I'm the girl version of Spider-Man. I think it fits. I'm a bit of a nerd for sure. :) Plus I think swinging around New York City on some web would be fantastic fun. 


And now we're on to the hopping fun! Book Blogger Hop is a weekly party for book bloggers to connect. It's hosted by Crazy for Books and lasts Friday through Monday every week.






Book Blogger Hop

Q. What's your favorite type of candy?

ME. I LOVE love LOVE Twix. They're crispy and chewy and yummy and good. I like Snickers as well, and Raisinets, though I actually prefer the drugstore brand, because theirs are more chocolate than raisins. Hehehe. I only use the raisins as an excuse, since I'm kind of eating something good for me! :)


Well, that's all I've got to say. Riveting, I know. Don't worry, I am this cool all the time. :) Hehehe. The great thing is, you guys don't know just how uncool I am! Oh wow, I'm super rambling now. I quit. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment