Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa {5}

It's Tuesday! And we all know what that means!!! TEASER TUESDAY! EGADS! Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading, and it is quite simple.

All you have to do is this:


  1. Pick up whatever book you are currently reading.
  2. Open it up to a random page.
  3. Pick two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. (Be careful not to spoil anything!)
  4. Share those sentences! Be sure to include the book title, author, etc. so your readers can add it to their to be read pile if they're intrigued!
Easy peasy, right?

I am now reading The Iron Queen, by Julie Kagawa. I LOVED the other two books, so am excited to finally be getting started on it! Anyways, here's the teaser!

From page 35:

"'...but they won't bother you if you're not afraid.' 'Too late,' I muttered, and felt his silent chuckle. Turning, I glowered at him and he stared back innocently. 'Just so you know,' I growled, poking his chest. 'I am going to kill you later for bringing me here.' 'I look forward to it.'"

Hehehe. Ash. :) :) :) :)

As always, thanks for checking out my teaser, and I'd love to see yours! Please leave a link here if you'd like me to check it out. I'd love for you to follow my blog, or follow me on Twitter, or be my friend on Goodreads, so we can chat! (I really love to chat, especially about books.)

5 comments:

  1. I looove the Iron Queen! I'm following you here, but I need to friend you on goodreads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series. Hope you will stop by and comment on my Clockwork Prince teaser on http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I have this series on my tbr pile.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm only on The Iron Daughter right now, heh. Can't wait to read The Iron Queen as well! Great quote by the way!

    ReplyDelete