Thursday, August 18, 2011

Liebster Blog Award - EEP! I've been nominated!

Oh lordly you guys. I was just informed the I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award, which highlights up and coming bloggers with under 200 followers. Words do not express how excited I am.  


First and foremost, I have to thank Kristin @ Kristin Can Read.

I am so honored that you would think of me!! :) One of the biggest reasons I love blogging is the wonderfully huge, yet closeknit, community of book bloggers. Everyone is so nice and tries their hardest to help new bloggers along, and I have to thank you all for all of your support.

Anyways, the rules!
  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
  5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
So, now for my nominations!

So that's all done! Check out these blogs, you guys. They're all either crazy witty or crazy beautiful (or both!) G'day!

No comments:

Post a Comment